We provide opportunities for people with disabilities to succeed.
We help people with disabilities prepare for, obtain, and maintain employment while helping businesses recruit, train, and retain employees with disabilities.
- Respect - We treat others with respect and importance regardless of position or role.
- Honor strengths, skills, choices, abilities, and cultural identity
- Address needs and requests in a timely manner
- Value customer, partner, and employee input
- Integrity - We will be honest and just.
- Act in the best interest of others
- Demonstrate fairness, respect, and responsiveness in our actions and communications
- Respect individual autonomy and confidentiality
- Use public resources responsibly
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions and their results
- Work with partners who demonstrate fairness, respect, and responsiveness in the delivery of services
- Leadership - We inspire hope in those we serve.
- Foster an environment that encourages creative problem solving, collaboration, and teamwork
- Recognize and reward excellence and innovation
- Evaluate processes, services, and results for continuous improvement
- Provide the highest quality services while maintaining fiscal responsibility
- Provide opportunities for continuous development of all staff
- Sustain our role as a respected leader and partner in the community